Ensure That Your Air Duct System is Clean With Air Duct Decontamination and Sanitation Services Near Ocala and the Villages
Behind your walls and ceiling, there are air ducts that serve as essential pathways to deliver cold and hot air. Even though they are unseen, they work year round, whenever you have your AC or furnace on.
Each HVAC system includes the blower, coils, air ducts, plenum chamber, vents, and returns. What many do not realize is that air ducts accumulate dust, debris, and other contaminates continuously throughout the year. To give you better insight, the NADCA reports that the average home in America produces nearly 40 pounds of debris per year.
Some common signs you need cleaning immediately include problems associated with contaminated air include eye and nose irritation, coughing, and allergy-like symptoms. Don’t wait to make sure your indoor air quality is clean and healthy, Air Duct Decontamination & Dryer Duct & Vent Cleaning can assist you with all of your air duct cleaning needs. Furthermore, we only use the safest and highest quality products to sanitize and decontaminate.
Here is our decontamination method checklist:
- Use HEPA filtration vacuums with 3 or 4 step filtration.
- Use EPA approved decontaminates.
- Use EPA an approved decontaminate that lasts twice as long as the second best
- decontamination product (per manufacturer disclosures of product comparisons).
- Use a natural botanical formula that is patented.
- Use a decontaminate that is safe for asthmatics living in the home.
- Use what is safe for people that may have COPD.
- Use what is safe for pets
- Use the only product that exceeds EPA safety regulations.
- Use a decontaminate that kills 100 molds and viruses.
- Use a fogger that reduces the decontamination liquid down to 7 to 25 microns.
- Use a fogger that spreads the moisture particulates up to a distance of 60’.
- Use the only product that the World Health Organization approves to use at 100% undiluted strength without harm to humans.
- Vacuum all air vents.
- Vacuum bathroom exhaust vent.
- Decontaminate all air ducts.
- Decontaminate all returns.
- Decontaminate HVAC coils.
- Decontaminate HVAC blower.
- Decontaminate HVAC plenum chamber (air conditioner return chamber box).
- Decontaminate without homeowner having to leave during the process.
- Charge less than other methods of duct cleaning which may not decontaminate air ducts of mold and mycotoxins